Sunday, April 24, 2005

Prelude To Summer In Her Beating Heart

This has been one hell of a week, in the best way possible. A lot of stuff happened that I am more than happy to talk about. There is nothing I have to hold back from anyway. So here I go...

Monday: I skipped out on school Monday because Theresa was sick. I'm not gonna lie, the night before Theresa said I could stay home and talk to her all day. She thought I was kidding when I said I was going to. My sister came in twice to wake me up, I was up the whole time. I just laid in bed until my mom came in around 8:45. She asked me if I was just going to stay home and I gave her a simple...I think so. She replied with an OK and proceeded out of my room. I didn't think it was going to work that way, but it did. So, I call Theresa around 10 and talk to her until about noon. I had to leave due to the fact that my mom made me breakfast, which I also did not see coming. Besides staying home and wishing Theresa back to health, I really didn't do anything. Was a good start.

Tuesday: Went to school. Thats about it. I was going to go to C lunch and see all of my friends as I do, but I was so tired that I accidentally drifted into a slumber in the writing center...whoops. It did make up for some lost sleep though. Realizing that I missed C lunch, I proceeded to the foreign language hallway to go see Theresa. She has sign language at the end of the day, so I went to go see her. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Lauren and Chelsea catching a glimpse of me and my foolish behavior. There was a good cause for it though. Anywho, I talked to her until I had to run to class. I was late anyway, but no matter. At the end of the day I went down to the fishbowl to jam with Dan and talk to the posse. I started playing a little diddy and Dan started playing his own thing, sounded kind of cool actually. I thought it was pretty good at least. Who knows? I'm not a guitar player...I'm a bass man. Even though a bass is a guitar...oh well.

Wednesday: This night, I went with Ryan, Chris, and Chelsea to go get some chinese. We went to the Grand Empire Buffet. I love that place, its awesome and their fortune cookies have good fortunes. Ryan discovered the flavorless delight of shrimp chips. We were all pretty convinced that it was either styrofoam or baked air. The baked air was ridiculous, i mean cmon...you can't just bake air. You have to catch it in a jar first. I also thought it was pretty funny that they had a sign that said "French Fries" above the crab legs. I don't know what they think french fries are. but whatever. After the meal, Ryan and Chris proceeded to the claw machine. There was an ugly flamingo just hanging over the edge waiting to be freed. Chris tried first to no success. Ryan tried to grab it, just as it seemed about to come out...it dropped. I have to say there is nothing more amusing than watching a stuffed flamigo mock two of your friends as you watch. I bet Chelsea would agree. After about $6 later, Ryan finally got the bastard. He was so proud, he did a dance and everything. Good times. OH!! I almost forgot to mention that they played full chinese rendition instrumentals of "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" and "My Heart Will Go On". Truly a magical night.

Thursday: Once again, I went out to eat. This time we went to Wings. It was myself, Ian, Ryan, Dan, Johnny C, Chelsea, Lauren, and Doug. I pulled what the guys have dubbed "A Horwarth" and just got a soda. Its nice to know that you have a technique of going out to eat named after you. It does make me seem kind of cheap though. Don't get me wrong, I would totally buy food if I had the money, I just didn't have the money. It was a good time as always. We killed the juke box machine as always. I don't know what it is that amazes us about them, but we are just instantly attracted to them. It may be the music...yea its the love for the music. I was also up for getting onto the Wall of Flame. I was sort of pissed, cause I really wanted to dominate that bitch. There's 2 fod related things I want to do that I haven't. One is tp get on the Wall of Flame and the other is to drink a gallon of milk under an hour. Dustin tried to do it at lunch, and he just ended up barfing in the trash can. Off subject...sorry. It was a regular night at Wings, like any other. More good times indeed.

Friday: I realized that the job at Le Peep just isn't cutting it and that I do indeed need to find a new job. So, I went with Ryan after school to go and fill out some job applications. We went to Dick's, Shoe Carnival, Bed Bath and Beyond, and PetCo. While we were in Dick's I decided to try on some under armor. I have to say that I could use some. It made my arms look huge and I didn't look too bad in it. Except for white. White under armor doesnt agree with my dark chest hair. Doesn't look too complimenting. I also found out that PetCo doesn't use applications. They have open interview days where you just walk in and have an interview right there on the spot. I think that this is one of the smartest ideas I have ever heard of, I mean what is the point of filling out all of this paper bull crap? This is much more convinient I think. Not only does this allow the employer to get a glimpse of your personality, it also saves you a major cramp. I hope I do find a new job really soon though. I don't know how much longer I can stand Le Peep.

Today: I woke up this morning to go to work. I didn't know if I had to or not, but I thought I would go check. As it turns out, I didn't have to work. Being how they are though, since I showed up they were put me to work. That was really kind of crappy. Oh well. They sent me home around 12. I was delighted. This gave me plenty of time to clean my room and my bathroom before Theresa came over. I didn't want it to look like ass. I mean the bathroom was especially gross, I don't know how we even used it. I got that all cleaned up though. That took me a good 2 hours and some change. I got in the shower and went to go pick her and Jessica up from the mall. I had to drop Jess off at her boyfriend Matt's house. It was very convinient where the house was, it was about a minute away from mine...literally a minute. I drove to my house and we went inside. We were just hanging out on my fouton watchin Meet the Barkers. She rested her head on my shoulder and we just relaxed. That wasn't workin out too well though. We both had a steel bar going up our ass and it was very uncumfortable. So, we moved up onto the bed. I thought this was a better thing anyway. Now, I could hold her in my arms. It was amazing. She would scoot closer and closer to me. Each time she did, her heart would beat faster and her breath would get heavier. It made me feel so happy. Out of pure not-knowing-what-else-to-do, I kissed her on the forehead. For a minute I thought to myself...shit...you blew it. A little pause, and she slowly moved towards me and we had our first kiss(es), so I guess I didn't blow it. I was suppose to take her to meet her friends at the Underground Cafe at 7. We ended up leaving my house at 7:30. Whoops. What can I say, somewhere between her beating heart and her hand on mine, time just didn't matter. It was amazing. Right now I wish she was here, I didn't want her to leave. On that note it is 1 on the morning and it is officially my 18th birthday, and I feel like I could do anything. Good night everyone, and sweet dreams...always.

2 Comments:

At 2:50 AM, Blogger Brittney said...

I was glancing over your blog and what is up with the instrumentals at foreign restaurants. The other day I was at Grand Korean Buffet and they started playing instrumental Jingle Bells. Besides not knowing what french fries are they appear to know nothing about Christmas.

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger chelC said...

Oh, Brandon. What to say.... nothin. I am so tired, even though I slept all day. (tuesday) Yea I was sick. Still am. I don't think I'll come tomorrow either. I just... blah. Which is weird seeing as how I am never, ever sick. Pity. And now you won't get the amazing duty of taking me home. Because, I do so love the ride fo your car. I'm going back to bed. I hope to hear more of your escapades with Theresa in the future.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home