Sunday, May 15, 2005

The Coolest Cats Dance In 5/4

Alright, so its been a good week since I've spoken my mind. Now I'm kind of disappointed in myself because I'm depriving all of my viewers of whats been going on. Truth of the matter is everytime I have something to say, I'm just not in the mood to write about it. Call it laziness if you will. Let me see here, let me flash back to Sunday. The only exciting thing I did was drive over to Theresa's house and swim. I was really hot for some reason and I needed to cool down. My pool's not open, though I wish it was, the next best thing I could think of is a lake. Theresa has one in her backyard so I figured why not? I told her I was going to go swimming and she didn't believe me. So I won in two ways, I got cooled down and I got to spite my girlfriend. I tried to race Gabe and Julia across the lake. I was swimming and they were using a paddle boat. They kicked my ass. It hurts one's pride a little bit to be beat by a 7 and 5 year old. Hell, even combined they're still younger than I am, but they did have a paddle boat. Anyway, Played more baseball with the boys while pushing Julia and Gabe on the swing. Elaina kept running to me wanting to be picked up, shes a funny kid. Thats pretty much Sunday in a nutshell.

Monday I went to Chuck E Cheese for Julia's birthday. Ah...memories, I remember when I turned 5...I'll save that story for another time. I haven't been to The Cheese since New Kids On The Block were cool...not that I ever thought they were. I remember it being a lot bigger than it is now. Then again that was about 13 years ago. I recall I used to be afraid of those animatronic A-holes. I go there now, and they just look retarded. Chuck's head wasn't proportional to his body. The bird is a whore. The dog is pretty cool though, he's the only one I would hang out with. The chef is a stereotypical Italian pizza maker, and someone please tell me what in the shit the purple guy is. He's like a giant retarded grape with teeth. He's like Grimace on crack. Speaking of crack, they all looked like they were stoned. Not only did they suck, the games sucked ass too. They're all games that require timing and what not. You push one button and you either win or you lose. Its F-ing ridiculous. It made me realize that my hand eye coordination is just short of a down syndromed three toed sloth. They did have skee ball. That always rocks. I was pissed because they got rid of that Bozo the clown bucket game. That is the sickest game in the world when you are 5, least I thought so. So, I'm rambling. Chuck E Cheese sucked balls, in the best way possible. It was a good time.

Now, since Tuesday was boring and retarded I'll take this time to talk about something thats been on my mind. I've been thinkin about it, and I'm really beginning to like Theresa a lot. The more I'm with her, the more I want to stay with her. Does that make sense? She is really amazing. I know I talk to her everyday and see her at school all the time, but she's always so busy with homework and what not. I actually get to see her after school about once a week. It is a good time of the week though. We just hang out and do whatever. I don't care what I'm doing, its just the fact that shes there doing it with me. The whole concept of holding her in my arms gets me too. I don't know though, I'm just trying to take it slow. In the past, none of my relationships have worked out because I cared too much. I can't help it, if I like someone I'm going to let them know how I feel and just let it all out. That always chased them away though, the too much caring. I just don't want to do that to Theresa. I don't know how much she likes me, only she knows that. I've got someone amazing to be by my side, I just don't want to lose her. Such a confliction in my head. I can never tell if a girl is freaked out by my affection or if they want more. I suck, I've lost too many in the past...I'm going to try not to lose Theresa.

I went to Wings on Wednesday. George called me and wanted to see if I was doing anything. Now in my mind, I'm thinking this is possibly the dumbest question anyone could possibly ask. Of course, I'm never doing anything, so I go and meet the Brothers Dill there. Dan and Suzie showed up later to chill with us. It was a good time. Plus, it was the last time I'll see George in a while. He's doin good for himself and is going down to Texas to start his job. My only request before he left was if he strikes oil, to name the oil rig after me. I'm gonna miss him though, George is a cool guy and its always a good time when he's around. Hopefully he might come back for Ian's birthday, I'm not quite sure if that'll work though. After Wings, we all wanted some ice cream. We figured just stop by the Patterson's residence and invite ourselves in for some ice cream. We get there and call Matt, he tells us he's not going to let us in the house. He didn't, at least he came out and said hi though. Now, ever since he's been hanging out with the PNN kids he's totally been shunning us. Not that I care, he's just being a giant douche lately. I mean I say hi to him in the hallway and he doesn't even acknowledge the fact that I'm standing right there. Whatever, let him be a douche. So, we all went our separate ways and said our goodbyes. If you read this G. Arthur, good luck down in Texas...makin the big bucks. RUH RO!!

After school Thursday, I went with Ian and Ryan to Wendy's. I never noticed it before, but there are a lot of black people that work there. Whats up with that? Its not a big deal or anything, I just noticed it. Why Wendy's? I thought it was kind of random. Anyway, we ate and then Ryan and I proceeded to Best Buy. I think Ryan went in to buy the new Weezer album, but I don't remember. I was in there and I saw that The Starting Line had a new album out, I had no idea. I was going to buy it, I was the next person in line and at the last minute I decided against it. It was only ten bucks, but I wanted to wait a couple of days. I mean prom was in 3 days and the whole money thing. The plan after that was for us to go and do whatever we had to do at home (which for me is nothing) and then meet back over at Ian's. Since I had nothing to do, I just went straight to Ian's from Best Buy. Ian owned me in Halo 2 until Ryan showed up and we started playing Worms. We had time to play one game, and it lasted for about 2 hours. That was freakin insane. Towards the end, none of us cared anymore we just wanted someone to die so we could be done. In the act of being a good person, I did what they wanted. So, I killed Ryan and Ian's army of worms and ended the madness. It was well worth it though. After that, we went downstairs and watched CSI for a half hour. The whole reason we went over to Ian's was to watch the exclusive MTV footage of the new XBOX. We were pumped up for it, and we were completely let down. The show sucked a grinch load. It didn't show squat and it was hosted by Elijah Wood...freakin hobbit. I think the best part about the whole show was the performance by The Killers. After watching a 30 minute suckfest, I went home.

I made some hash browns to hold me over as I type this. The golden deliciousness of every bite is an explosion of delight to my tastebuds. I love hash browns.

Friday, Theresa got tickets to the choir concert. I was glad that she did too, I really wanted to go to the concert. It was a good one. I didn't know about the whole cat song they did though. It was original, but it got extremely annoying extremely fast. The other thing that keeps bugging me is how they did the sweet Phantom of the Opera set. They had they smoke, the rising stage, hell they even blew up the stage (not really, but the pyrotechnics were neat). I was impressed. Then just when you think it can't get any better...it doesn't. The next and last song they sing is YMCA. The whole time I'm just thinking...hmmmm...WTF? That was probably the worst transition in the world. I was waiting for some choir kids to run out as the Village People. Just waiting for a cop, a sailor, and a half naked indian. Never happened. None the less, it was bad...the transition that is. The concert was awesome. I was kind of sad, this is the last time I get to see Dan bobble his head on stage. Thats the one thing I could always look forward to in a choir concert, Dan on the top rise whiplashing like a mad man. I was watching the giant candle behind him, I was just waiting for it to fall due to the massive convulsing of his head. Thats a show in itself. I was also keepin an eye on Lauren and Chelsea, I could see them from where I was sitting. They were being their goofy selves, dancin it up and havin a good time during the YMCA. It was fun watchin them too. After the show, I took Theresa, Matt, and Jessica to Hacienda. We sat and had some food. Dan was with us too. We talked about what not and listened to the massive table of choir kids behind us. It was a fun night.

Finally we get to the big day, Prom on Saturday. I was really excited. I was excited because I wanted to see Theresa. I wanted to see her in her dress. I had to do some stuff before I went to Jessica's for pictures. I washed my car, got gas, shaved, and then I had to go pick up Theresa's corsage. I slapped on my tux and headed over there. We took pictures and planned out the night. Theresa looked beautiful. I couldn't stop looking at her. I tried to keep from staring though, would've been kind of freaky if I just stared. Thinking about it now, she was breath taking. We went to eat at The Emporium. It was a bitch getting there though. I didn't know how to get there, and I got lost. I wasn't lost, I just got all turned around and shit. Eventually, we made it there and had an awesome dinner. I gave the waitress a big tip because she was awesome. Drove across the river and went to the dance. I was a fun night, I don't know what I can say. Just did the normal stuff people do on prom night. Danced, swapped garter and tie, took pictures. The usual stuff. After the dance, we were all suppose to go to Kelsie's house for a party of sorts. Its wasn't as much a party as it was a gathering. We weren't sure if we had the right house, so Theresa and I just sat in the car for like an hour. We listened to music while she took a nap on me. I kept a look out for Matt and Jessica, they finally showed. We went inside for about an hour until I had to take Theresa home at 3. We said our goodnights and I went home. I want to get pictures developed, so I can see what they look like. It was an awesome night. Good week.

Just random side notes. Star Wars comes out in 3 days (peed myself). This is going to make my entire week going to see this movie. I have to go see it with Lauren sometime though, I've seen all the other Star Wars movies with her it wouldn't be the same if I didn't go see this one with her too. I'm thinkin thats on the weekend. Another movie I just saw a trailer for was The Dukes of Hazzard. That movie is going to be the 5hit. I thought it was going to be a crappy remake of a tv show like Starsky and Hutch was. This actually looks like its going to be good. My senior exit project got pushed back to the 25th of this month. Its starting to piss me off, I just want to get the damn thing over with already. Senior skip day tomorrow, I don't know what I'm going to do yet but I'm sure I'll figure something out. Well, its been fun but I have a tux to take back and I'm out of thoughts. Shalom to you all.

2 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Blogger chelC said...

Dear Brandon,
I always wanted to start a comment with "dear". Never got around to it until now. But, Now that I have there is no othr goal for me to obtain... damn all out of dreams. Wished to ask for a ride home in your chariot today, but you were no where to be seen, Star Wars? Again? Without me? B4astard!
~ChelC

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Booch said...

Dan: You can dance in 5/4 its just near mind blowing.
George: Theresa is not taking me over, if I made it sound like that then I was mistaken. She is amazing, but I'm not totally shrouded by her.
ChelC: I took you to go see Star Wars...so shut up. Still love you though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home