Wednesday, May 04, 2005

PBA Day In May

It seems as if I am not able to make any color or font changes. Hmmmm. This is why I really hate Apple computers. Not because they have a crappy interface, but because it was founded by Steve Jobs, and I really don't like that guy. Anyway, thats beside the point. So instead of dignifying each thought by its own individual being, I'm just going to have to leave it as is. Just one giant thought process. It won't be that big though, seeing as I'm going to go to lunch in about 7 minutes.

Alright so I lied, the least I can do is make it so that you can tell where I have a change in thought. Myself, Ryan, Ian, Dan, Suzie, Chelsea, and Whitney all went to McDonalds for breakfast this morning. I have to say that is the only thing I get out of PBA days. Screw the learning experience, I want the breakfast. It was some good times. I got a green fork to eat with, that was a first. I can honestly say that of 18 years of my being, I have never eaten with a green fork. That was something.

You know, I really like having this void for a 3rd hour class. I really don't do anything. Its kind of nice and on the other hand, really boring too. Its a double edged sword. The only good thing I get out of it is that I get to see all my friends and mingle. Mingling always leads to good things. More later, I'm off to do some mingling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home