Friday, May 27, 2005

Couldn't Think Of A Name So '!' Will Have To Do

Really don't have a lot to say, but I thought it would be nice to go back to those good old days when I would have a dily post so I didn't leave any thought untouched. This is more like one of those times where I just ramble about nothingness. Here we go.

The whole job situation may be coming to a close. I have found a job with the U.S. Postal Service. Its not directly at a post office or anything, I am a behind the scenes guy. I will have to drive around and deliver packages to various post offices and what not. Kind of like a UPS guy but I don't have to go to any certain individuals home. All I have to do is run around to post offices in a big truck all day. It pays $8 an hour, thats not bad for just driving all day. I think I can handle that. I'm going to give it a week though, just to make sure that no one else that I have applied to gets in touch. The only thing that sounds displeasing to me about the job is that their base of operations is out by the airport. Thats going to cost me some gas money running to and from the airport everyday. If the money balances out though, it'll be well worth it.

We finally opened our pool yesterday. Man is that a relief. Not only can I just hop in whenever I feel like it, now I don't have to go to Theresa's house and jump in the lake when I get hot. Thats the other benefit about having a pool, now she can come over here and swim. The more and more I keep thinking about it, the faster the positive things stock pile. Now I can swim without fish or turtles biting my feet. I'm gonna miss that pool when I go away this summer. Good memories in that bad boy. For some reason I always wanted to set up a trampoline right next to the pool so that I could just jump off into heights unknown and land in the water. That makes sense to me trampoline+pool=death...I mean fun, discrete math skills paid off.

Dan just called here and he wanted to ask if I wanted to go out to lunch. I decided that it we too early for lunch, but that I would join him for brunch. He had a catch though, the catch was that they were going to eat at my old place of employment...dun dun dun...Le Peep. I have just grown to hate that place, one cannot understand this without experience of working there. The only good thing about it was the hot girls that worked there. More or less, I have developed an agreement with myself to never go back to that restaurant and deny all affiliation I have ever had with it...unless someone asks. Yes, I still have a massive hatred for the ho bag that used to be my boss. According to Shoup, ever since I left the place has just gone down hill. I figured it would, it always happens that way. The moment I leave Penn, there is going to be a gang war amongst the goths, jocks, nerds, and the faculty. Its going to be mass chaos all around, I don't know who would win that one. I'll put a poll up about it, you tell me who would win. Speaking of which, am I gald that 5hit is over in a week. Never again will I have to return to that hell hole. I love the way life works.

Funny thought: I was at Ryan's house yesterday and I was sitting in the chair petting Katie. Now she sheds like crazy, and this chair is like maroon colored. By the time I got up, there was white dog hair all over the place. Mrs. D. came home and she wondered what the hell happened since it looked like I tried to make a fur coat. Ryan brings the sweeper upstairs and goes to town on the chair, after that he goes to town on me. I didn't trust Ryan trying to vacuum me off, he would've (and did) tried to suck off my face. Here's the funny part, after Ryan attempted to deface me he started vacuuming the dog. Thats funny. I don't care who you are. If you see a guy with a vacuum cleaner and he is using it on his dog, thats good stuff.

Thats all I have for now, later I'm goin with Theresa, Jessica, and Matt to go see a movie. I think thats the plan at least, but with them I won't know until 7 o'clock tonight. I want to go see The Longest Yard. That movie looks like it'll be a good one. We'll probably end up at Hacienda one way or another, we always do. Thats all for now my peoples, as they say...when in Rome.

1 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Blogger Booch said...

Holy shit Dan, you should've been there. You would've crapped your pants laughing. It may have not been that funny, but shit he vaccumed a dog. WTF indeed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home